Feasibility study of establishing a store. The feasibility study is a strategy by nature to build a successful enterprise that focuses on setting up a store achieving your personal and financial goals, so it must be taken into account before embarking on the implementation of any project on the ground in order to reduce the loss resulting from that project. a store
Feasibility study of setting up a store
Business owners in new startups or established companies can benefit from thinking and researching issues that define success such as:
The regulatory environment
Upon completion of a competitor analysis, you should be able to:
1. Identify your primary competitors within your industry and market
2. Develop a basic profile and company profile knowledge of each of your competitors
3. Determine the geographical location in which the competitors operate
4. Explore your competitors’ markets or market segments and profitability
5. Identify and understand the strengths, strategies, goals, and weaknesses of your competitors
6. Find out what benefits your competitor offers, such as increased customer awareness
7. Understand competitors’ strategies as to why customers buy from them
8. Anticipate your competitors’ response to implementing your strategies and plans
9. Learn how to obtain the benefits that your business can provide to the customer that your competitors cannot or cannot provide
The following steps will guide you through your competitor analysis:
1. Create a list of current and future competitors
2. Collect data and information about your competitors, their products, and their marketing and pricing strategies
3. Review and analyze data
4. Create a list of your competitors’ strengths and weaknesses
5. Develop strategies to take advantage of competitors’ weaknesses while minimizing threats posed by their strengths
setting up a store Compare product features
A perfect feature comparison table helps people buy products or make a no-brainer purchase decision.
It allows people to compare capabilities of multiple products in a simple and easy way.
The buyer can decide whether your company’s product has more features or is better than your competitor’s products.
A product feature comparison can be made for an easy business plan using the following four steps:
1. Create a list to compete for products that directly compete in the same market with the products your company sells
2. Conducting product research, just like analyzing competitors
3. Create a product comparison table to compare each product in terms of quality and quantity
4. Find out what to do with these steps to improve your product’s competitiveness
Feasibility study to establish a store and market research
Market research helps companies obtain information about their customers, target market, and the main factors that influence a buying decision.
By analyzing the data you collect, you can understand the reasons why consumers buy your product that competes with other sellers.
If you are trying to start a business
Market research is conducted before planning a strategy for success which can help tailor systems to reduce risks
Recognizing market and industry trends, and identifying opportunities to expand deals.
The business owner must know the answer to the following questions from the data:
Who are the customers for the company’s product or service?
What are the factors that influence consumers to buy this product or service?
What improvements or changes to existing products would encourage customers to buy more of them?
What price range will customers switch to other competing products?
What are the features of the competitor element that customers like or dislike?
What are the different uses of the ingredient that could be introduced in new markets?
The main objective and importance of the feasibility study for projects
Main Objective and Importance of Feasibility Study for Projects. Feasibility studies address business scenarios over a somewhat longer period of time
Instead of taking a short-term view of things. It covers the financial aspect as well as the technical, legal and economic perspectives of the business
Feasibility attempts to answer questions about when, how and where the business will operate
It is generally implemented long before the project is selected or implemented as feasibility studies are designed to provide information to its users
As for whether it is possible to continue with the proposed project or opportunities
Or even carry on with an existing business and the strengths, weaknesses, and threats present in the environment based on a certain set of assumptions
So we will talk about the main objective and the importance of the feasibility study for projects
See more details here